Kilguilkey International 1-5 July Cancelled

It is with deep regret that we have had to make the extremely difficult decision to announce that our International will unfortunately be unable to run this year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.  We would like to take the opportunity in thanking all our riders, their amazing horses, owners, sponsors, officials and volunteers through these extremely challenging times.  We are so grateful to you all for supporting us over the years and we look forward to welcoming everyone back next year. 

This is truly an unprecedented and challenging time for us all, staying safe and healthy is paramount and if we all play our part we can get through this together.

Danny and Michelle Dulohery